Gateway applications are linked to the North East Lincolnshire Homechoice lincs system.
If an applicant is already applying for housing using Homechoice, they will have a reference number and password, use these for the Gateway and you will not have to complete all sections of the form.
To make a new application ignore the login section and click 'NEXT SECTION'
Things to remember:
- If the system will not accept a National Insurance number this is because that number already exists on the database and you will need the existing login details. Phone 01472 326412/325096 to be given these.
- You must complete the application in one go so make sure that you have ALL information to hand as the system could 'time you out'.
- Provide as much detail as you can. When we receive an application with very little detail we will have to contact the referrer, the applicant or other organisations to obtain it and this will delay the application as we will not be able to process it.
- Please make sure that you provide up to date contact details.
- It is a secure website, so it will time you out after 15 minutes - if this happens you will have to start again.
- If there are any risks associated with providing the support it is important to state this clearly on the application. This will not mean that the application will be refused but is so that we can let the service provider know and fully manage the risk.
- All questions marked with a * have to be answered.